0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2006 2:53 PM by ur_dtrain

RPC Fault in IE

ur_dtrain Level 1
      I've got a very complex ~9k lines of code front and back end that I've been developing over the past two months. I've done all of my development work using Firefox, and today when I went to show the client - guess what!

[RPC Fault faultString="Send failed" faultCode="Client.Error.MessageSend" faultDetail="Channel.Connect.Failed error NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Status 200"]
      at mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/ http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::faultHandler()[C:\dev\enterprise_gmc\framework s\mx\rpc\AbstractInvoker.as:192
      at mx.rpc::Responder/fault()[C:\dev\enterprise_gmc\frameworks\mx\rpc\Responder.as:56]
      at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/fault()[C:\dev\enterprise_gmc\frameworks\mx\rpc\AsyncRequest.as:107]
      at mx.messaging::ChannelSet/mx.messaging:ChannelSet::faultPendingSends()[C:\dev\enterprise_g mc\frameworks\mx\messaging\ChannelSet.as:962]
      at mx.messaging::ChannelSet/channelFaultHandler()[C:\dev\enterprise_gmc\frameworks\mx\messag ing\ChannelSet.as:710]
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEventFunction()
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
      at mx.messaging::Channel/mx.messaging:Channel::connectFailed()[C:\dev\enterprise_gmc\framewo rks\mx\messaging\Channel.as:736]
      at mx.messaging.channels::PollingChannel/mx.messaging.channels:PollingChannel::connectFailed ()[C:\dev\enterprise_gmc\frameworks\mx\messaging\channels\PollingChannel.as:203]
      at mx.messaging.channels::AMFChannel/mx.messaging.channels:AMFChannel::statusHandler()[C:\de v\enterprise_gmc\frameworks\mx\messaging\channels\AMFChannel.as:294]

This is the first time I have run as complex an application as this in IE. The application uses a ColdFusion back end via RemoteObject method calls. As I've stated the compiled swf's run fine under Firefox, but I get the above error in IE.

Anyone have any thoughts?