15 Replies Latest reply on Nov 4, 2012 3:31 PM by Jim_Simon

Video Queue-In Starts in Wrong Place!

kensnyder68 Level 1

I'm using CS6 of Premier Pro (on OSX) and admittedly a beginner to the software although I've used CS5.5 half a dozen times to good effect am generally quite quick on the uptake of this kind of software (if I do say so myself). Anyway, I've run into a crazy problem that I just can't seem to figure out:

I have 5 different video sequences that I've built up from the same source media (one video channel with static images on a second channel, and two audio sources running in parallel). In 4 of the 5 sequences I have had zero problem but doing precisely the same thing on the 5th sequence I find that the exported H.264 video queues into the video at the wrong point (first frame of the video is at the ~04:44:00 mark) and yet the audio does queue in at the right point. At first I thought I must be making some sort of careless mistake but I've retried 5 times now and in the export preview that comes up when you first export I can see the full video sequence is correctly setup and yet when I push this to the Encoder application and watch the preview window there I can see immediately the incorrect video queue-in point.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Ken