1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 2, 2012 11:18 AM by Mylenium

color changes

lrf2275

I have two classic cars and have not decided on color combinations . I want to be able to have a picture of the car and then go into a color chart and be able to insert any color and see it in order to make a decision?

Thank you in advance

• 1. Re: color changes
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

And what specifically are you asking? How to create selections? How to use adjustment layers and blending modes to re-colorize your photos? Sorry to say so, but I get the impression you expect PS to create a car configurator for you like on some web sites, which is far from it. Unless you are willing to spend some time learning the stuff I mentioned or have someone who can do it for you, this is not going anywhere. And for it to represent the colors realistically, this could be a pretty advanced job involving lots of manual work and requiring some experience and skill... So to cut a long story short: Perhaps it would be easier to just get some color chips/ reference cards, try different combinations and make a decision after a good night sleep. That is, if you're not infinitely rich to pay someone or for the same reason have a climatized garage where the cars can be parked for the next half year while you learn PS....

Mylenium