3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 5, 2012 12:16 PM by JohnRiecke

crashticket -1610153464

JohnRiecke

AE crashes when starting the render qeue. The upper crashticket appears when i stop the render. AE says, that the data ist damaged. What can i do to export my composition?

• 1. Re: crashticket -1610153464
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

That's a Quicktime error, but that is the full extent of what we can tell you since you didn't provide any info beyond that. You're not telling us what version of AE yopu use on what system nor do we know anything about your compositions, render settings, fiels used and god knows what else could be relevant for diagnosing this error.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: crashticket -1610153464
            JohnRiecke Level 1

Hey thanks! Im using AE CS6, Trapcode Suite 12.1, Knoll Light Factory 3.0, Elements VC, Compsize 1920x1080 32Bit Float, Workin with Mac Mountain Lion, 3,4 Ghz i7, 16GB 1333Mhz DDR3. Ive got 3 comps inside, with lot of patricles and 3D Elements, wich twisting around and play with each other!

• 3. Re: crashticket -1610153464
              JohnRiecke Level 1

OK! Thanks for all, they´ve read my post and broke theire heads! I tryed to use motion blur on Knoll Light Factory i turned it off and it fix the problem! Now it´s RENDERING! Praise the Lord!