0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 5, 2012 5:20 PM by d_isenhower

In ColdFusion 10 Java integration, app-context.xml cannot be found in the classpath

d_isenhower

I have jars and dependencies from a vendor Java library that I wanted to use in my new CF10 environment, however the Hibernate/Spring dependencies of the library conflict with those within CF10 itself.  To work around that, I had hoped to use javasettings in an Application.cfc to prioritize the library with the classloader, but the Spring classpath resolver seems to be unable to find a META-INF/spring/app-context.xml in the classpath even though it is within the jar.

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [META-INF/spring/app-context.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [META-INF/spring/app-context.xml] cannot be opened because it does not exist

at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBean DefinitionReader.java:341)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBean DefinitionReader.java:302)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinition s(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:143)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinition s(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:178)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinition s(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:149)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinition s(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:212)

at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(Abs tractXmlApplicationContext.java:126)

at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(Abs tractXmlApplicationContext.java:92)

at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFact ory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:130)

at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtainFreshBeanFactory(Abs tractApplicationContext.java:467)

at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicatio nContext.java:397)

at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApp licationContext.java:139)

at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApp licationContext.java:83)

Can anyone shed some light on why CF can't find this resource?

Thanks,

Dave