• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you activate a trial version of RoboHelp when you do not have an internet connection ?

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2012 Nov 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you activate a trial version of RoboHelp when you do not have an internet connection ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the RoboHelp forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe Support and explain your situation. Make sure you have your purchase paperwork. They can activate you over the phone. They do this for places like defense contractors and the like with FrameMaker all the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 08, 2012 Nov 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI SamWells27607

Welcome to Adobe Robohelp forums

The question itself answers the question. If you use trial of any Adobe Product it means you do not have the serial number of Adobe product to activate.

So activation comes into picture for any product when you have license/serial number of that product. For trial version you can act like a boss even if you do not have an internet connection because you need not to worry about activating the license key/serial number of that product.

Hope it helps

Thanks

VJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2012 Nov 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

@VJ I believe, he owns a Serial Number, and is unable to license his product as it might be asking for Internet Connection as per the process. I might be wrong, this could also be a possible scenario.

@ Sam, If I understood you right, can you let us know you Rh version. If possible share me the details (Adobe Order Number/ Serial Number) via private message. Based upon that, I can suggest you about something.

Else, VJ is right if you do not own the Serial Key.

Thanks,

Anjaneai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp