0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 7, 2012 12:30 PM by asfgsdvg56

2008 SR2 Terminal Server

asfgsdvg56

We are currently converting from Quark 8.5 to In-Design CS5.5 volume license,. We have terminal servers a farm of 10. I installed In-Design CS5.5 on one of our terminal servers as a testing base. Had about 4 users remote into the terminal server, and launch In-Design CS5.5, they all started to compliant after a ten minute delay on startup that the application was taking extremely slow, in looking at the CPU it was at 100%, this is running 8GB of RAM, once In-Design CS5.5 was launched the CPU was at a normal rate, then had two additional user launch In-Design CS5.5 and again the CPU got to 100% to the point where all other 4 users went to a craw for about 8-10min till the 2 other users got In-Design CS5.5 up and running.

I have read that giving full privileges to:

1. C:\Program Files\Adobe   2. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe
      2. Gave users local admin privilages

and that did not help, I have spent countless hours trying to figure out why In-Design CS5.5 goes to a craw at start up, no matter how may plug ins I remove it sticks to 100%. I also did a registry key to disable to CSLive and no help.

I was hoping that someone out there has a similar environment as we do and could shed some advice:

Terminal server specs are:

Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise

Processor 2.40Ghz (2 processors)

Ram-8gb

Systems Type 64bit OS

Regards Max