1. "Object" can be a placed image, in which case it has no fill color, no stroke, and no text. To what layer should it be moved? (The thrash can perhaps ).
2. Should a text frame with a red stroke, a yellow fill, and green text be moved to a layer called "Red", "Yellow", or "Green", or copied onto each of them, or should a new layer be created called "Red Stroke, Yellow Fill, Green Text"?
3. What about a text frame with text in more than one color?
4. What about text with a colored stroke?
5. Could a text frame contain tables, anchored objects, and/or footnotes? If so, should each of these also be checked for text color? What about table borders and fills?
Actually what i need is.
eg. a layer consists of "xxx" text filled with magenta 100% in a separate text frame and "yyy" text with spot colour in a seperate text frames.
stroke colors and fill colors and bitmap image filled with magenta 100%, same all these again in spot colour as aboave yyy text.
i want to help me for...
move all the magenta colour text, stroke, fills in a seperate layer and.
move all the yellow colour ....., ......, ..... in a seperate layer....
thanks you so much in advance.
i am back.