1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 8, 2012 2:57 PM by DevRandy

Form Cut Off/Not Displaying

jlosg87

Hi,

I have recently subscribed to FormsCentral and was hoping to move a number of forms from our existing form provider to this service.  I am in the process of doing this and am having trouble with a form.  I have uploaded a test page to the server for you to view: www.sportsgraphicsinc.com/romtest

In Internet Explorer the form gets cut off:

ie cut off.JPG

The rest of the form will show itself if I input text or an option and tab:

ie shown.JPG

Addittionally when viewing the form in FireFox, it does not show at all:

firefox.JPG

For the FireFox issue I think it may be the tables/tabs I have the form in because when I move it out of the tabs the form shows, but it is still cut off.

The only browser that I can get the form and page to display as intended is in Safari.

Any help would be appreciated; I would really like to be able to use this service but won't be able to if FireFox users cannot see my forms.  Thank you.

• 1. Re: Form Cut Off/Not Displaying
          DevRandy Adobe Employee

I am sorry you are having problems with our forms.  Your page initially hides the form.  Unfortunately, we do not support hidden forms in our current release.  The behaviors using Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, and Safari will be different.  There is no satisfactory workaround at this time.  We will be addressing this in a coming release.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

-Randy Silvia

Adobe System Incorporated

1 person found this helpful