0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2012 3:09 AM by shah.bhavesh

pastig from MS Word to  RichTextEditor   ?

shah.bhavesh

Hi

i am trying to paste content from MS Word (office 2010) to rich text editor , with content i want to maintain the formatting and colour coding of text ?

i tried below stuff but couldnt got the expected result/

<s:RichEditableText paste="richeditabletext1_pasteHandler(event)" height="200" width="600" />

protected function richeditabletext1_pasteHandler(event:Event):void

{

if(Clipboard.generalClipboard.hasFormat(ClipboardFormats.RICH_TEXT_FO RMAT)) {

var txt:RichEditableText = event.target as RichEditableText;                   

var html:String = Clipboard.generalClipboard.getData(ClipboardFormats.RICH_TEXT_FORMAT) as String;

var mgr:EditManager = txt.textFlow.interactionManager as EditManager;

mgr.pasteTextScrap(new TextScrap(TextConverter.importToFlow(html, TextConverter.TEXT_LAYOUT_FORMAT)));

event.stopImmediatePropagation();

}

}

expecting help from community ?