4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 30, 2012 11:50 AM by AaronPDX RSS

HTML Gallery Output error.

I am trying to output a folder of photos into an html web gallery and getting an error.

Web Gallery Output Error: I get an error when I try and do an HTML Gallery from CS6 Bridge on Windows 7 64bit. After hanging on "generating html for several minutes I get the following error.

"An error occurred in a bridge extension. JavaScript Error (Auto-Stack Panorama/HDR:3042): Internal error."

I am using  Bridge CS (Version 64bit).

Windows 7. 64BIT on a PC.

The error occurs on large and small batches. Preview and Save commands.

Any help to get this working would be very welcome. I have rebooted to get a clean run of bridge with same results.

Thank you so much,

• 1. Re: HTML Gallery Output error.
          ClarkeGraves Community Member

anybody out there?

thanks in advance!

• 2. Re: HTML Gallery Output error.
            Curt Y Community Member

I hope someone with some experience using the web stuff responds, as I know nothing, don't do social networking.

• 3. Re: HTML Gallery Output error.
              AaronPDX Community Member

I get a similar error when trying to make a portfolio PDF using the Output features in Bridge CS6, Mac.

For me it occurs shortly after I select a font in the Overlays area. At which point when I mouse over the panel headers (such as Layout, Overlays etc.) they go solid white and cease to be collapsable. Soon after, I get the error 'JavaScript error (in InDesign:484): Object is invalid'.

I'm guessing it may be related to extensions I've disabled; will try that now.

• 4. Re: HTML Gallery Output error.
                AaronPDX Community Member

Nix on that. I enabled all previously disabled extensions using Extension Manager CS6 — they were all InCopy-related — and the same error occurs. I should mention the title of the error is 'An error occurred in a Bridge extension.'

Which is why it's particularly annoying that EM doesn't support Bridge anymore — no way to see which extensions Bridge uses, nor manage them.

Ah: problem solved. The default font shown was Hobo Std, of all things, and finally Bridge recognized it's a problem font and disabled it.