5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 23, 2012 11:40 AM by MountainWolfFilms

Premiere pro cs6 Nvidia display driver crashes during export

MountainWolfFilms

Hello, I'm exporting a project in premiere pro cs6 and every time I try to export, my Nvidia graphics card crashes before it can finish!!!! It will get to a certain point in the export, then it will freeze and I will get a message that says "your nvidia display driver has stopped responding and needs to close the program" And premiere pro crashes. This is EXTREMELY annoying ecspecially since I'm on a deadline. Here are the specs of my system

Im running production premium cs6 on a dell XPS studio 9000 with:

6 gB of RAM

Intel Core i7 920 2.67 GHz

Nvidia GeForce GTS 240 with 1000MB of video memory

If anyone else has had this issue and knows how to fix it please let me know!!!

This is the first time this has happened! It has worked fine in the past but on this particular project I CANNOT export using Mercury Playback GPU acceleration because my Nvidia keeps crashing!!! And if I export using Mercury playback software only it will take over 50 minutes to export!!!!!!! If I could use the GPU it would only take a little over 6 minutes!!!!

I'm not overclocking anything the only thing being modified is the card's fan speed with MSI Afterburner.

I've tried pre rendering the timeline but it crashes during that as well. I also checked nvidia.com and I already have the latest drivers.