You can solve this, doing as follow bellow:
Enter Type menu
-Click middle eastern feature
Then, the panel above will be activated and you can change to fix this issue when writing.
It's work for me. But its realy annoying.... Adobe should do something about, since it was working and then..... start to do this issue when typing.
- Type > Panels > Paragraph Styles Panel.
- Create new (Create new paragraph style), the button left to the delete option.
- Double click on the new "Paragraph Style +1"
- Make the changes you want and save
- Use the new paragraph style ("Basic Paragraph" is the one making problem)
This work for me
set your language to middle eastern
Type> language options> middle eastern
The option should be there now
I have the same probleme but just for one psd... what can I do ??
I had the same experience. The file is corrupted, that's all. Try saving it using an alternate name. If that doesn't work, the next best solution is to save your psd as a png, tif or jpeg, then cut it up and recreate the layers.
Hope that helps.
I just recently occured the same problem, and to fix this 100% you need to do following:
Go to Preferences > General > Type > Choose Text Engine > Asian
This will fix the prob!
Just started working from my creative cloud account on a new computer, and was having this problem. THANK YOU!