1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 14, 2012 6:37 AM by RoboColum(n)

Integrating Webhelp in a Java Application

dt1956

In order to use Robohelp-generated help with my java application I need to compile, incorporate and distribute the file RoboHelp_CSH.java with my application. In addition I would like to make some modifications to the file. However the source includes the statement "Copyright© 2008 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved." at the top of the file. This statement appears to prevent re-distribution which would seem to negate the purpose of providing this file in the first place. How are other users dealing with this?

Thanks,

David

• 1. Re: Integrating Webhelp in a Java Application
          RoboColum(n) Level 5

Hi David. You'll have seen that various people have responded to the same query on the HATT forum. If I were you I'd stick to asking RoboHelp related queries here in future.

For anyone else who may have a similar issue in the future, the consensus seems to be that your RH licence gives you the right to redistribute whatever file is required to access the help. However changing a file would be a copyright contravention. If in doubt, contact Adobe Support.