1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 14, 2012 11:40 AM by Mariano . . .

Premiere Pro CS6 crash everytime I close a project

Mariano . . .

Hello,

I got 32 different projects with lots of AE links in the timeline (more than 80% is AE links). The problem occurs when I start the queue process for rendering in media enconder.

Everytime I send a project to enconder, when I want to close premiere pro to swtich to another project and do a big batch render list on encoder, premiere crash with a "sorry a serious error has occur" message.

Even if the queue encoder is empty but the app is open the premiere crash, whenever you quit, close project or open a new project.

It's taking a lot of time to reopen, wait for the media to come online and consolidate links, then send queue then wait for the crash the reopen etc... I making corrections on this 32 different projects and I need to batch enconde all of them everytime the clients ask me for a change.

I feel is payback time... I just switch from FCP to premiere and I was loving how fast I was doing this project working everythin in adobe over FCP+AE+Protools was so fast until now.

Any suggestion? thanks

Macpro 4,1 Quad core intel xeon 2.66Ghz

osx10.6.8

16G RAM

ATI radeon HD 5770

Blackmagic Studio HD