• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Record Offline Payment Error

Nov 14, 2012 Nov 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I thought I read this problem in an earlier discussion, but I can't seem to find it now - please feel free to point me to another thread if it's already been answered.

I'm having difficulty recording an offline payment on our orders. The payment was put through using the COD option, and the default status for the order set to "Awaiting payment". The idea is that we then accept the payment offline and log it against the order. But when I go to the Offline Payment section of the order i get the following issues:

For the Payment amount if I click "Insert current Total Price", 0 is inserted instead of the outstanding total.

If I enter the total price in manually, I get an error message saying "ERROR: You are paying more than the total outstanding amount. Payment not accepted."

The url for the site is http://rps004.businesscatalyst.com/

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Nov 18, 2012 Nov 18, 2012

For those who come across this, the answer is actually really simple. I spoke to a customer representative on live chat and here's what the problem was:

When the COD option was put through, a "Pending Cash" payment was logged against the order. To add another offline payment against the order, you first need to delete this payment. It's just a matter of hitting the "delete" option next to the pending cash payment in the Payments section of the order. Then, when the "Insert current Total Price" li

Votes

Translate

Translate
Nov 18, 2012 Nov 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those who come across this, the answer is actually really simple. I spoke to a customer representative on live chat and here's what the problem was:

When the COD option was put through, a "Pending Cash" payment was logged against the order. To add another offline payment against the order, you first need to delete this payment. It's just a matter of hitting the "delete" option next to the pending cash payment in the Payments section of the order. Then, when the "Insert current Total Price" link is pressed in the Offline Payment section , it should insert the correct total.

Hope this helps someone!

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for answering your own question! I was totally stumped by this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines