Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Currency settings

Level 2

I have 5 decimal fields that all have exactly the same settings.  They are set as Decimal field, limit training digits (2), with the pattern display set to $1,234.21.  Nothing under the edit tab, the validation tab, or the data tab.  When I preview the form, three of the fields show $0.00.  The other two are just blank.  I don't care which way they are displayed, I would just like for them all to look the same.  Any idea what needs to be changed here?  I'm at a loss!

4 Replies

Level 6

May be the 3 fields which are showing $0.00, are calculated based on some others fields data? if not has default value is set to "0".

pattern display set to $1,234.21 means its following "num{($z,zzz,zz9.99)}". try with this "num{($z,zzz,zzz.zz)}". if not can we get the form?

Level 2

I tried your suggestions but still can’t figure out the problem. How can I send the form to you?

Level 2

Here’s how I resolved it with Raghu's help.  First I selected the cell that was displaying the unwanted zeroes.  Then I went into the Scripts Editor and in the Show: field I selected layout:ready* from the drop-down list.  Next I pasted your formula and it worked beautifully.  Thank you so very much!  I can move on to my next project now.

Here is the formula:

if  ($ == 0) then

$ = "" endif