3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 19, 2012 2:43 AM by Willam van Weelden

The whdata, whgdata and whxdata folders are not being created in my output folder.

Mike Danial Level 1

My question is why aren't the whdata, whgdata and whxdata folders being created in my output folder. It is only when I am recompiling the project into the previous location. 

As a result my INDEX and SEARCH functions are not functional.

I wonder why this is happening? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Another way to look at it is before I compile, if I physically delete the whdata, whgdata and whxdata folders prior to compiling, all goes well. If I don’t, the three folders get deleted and do not get recreated. Afterward, when the three folders are not there, when I recompile, they appear again.

I have run this project sucessfully for 3 months now with numerous topic updates and only recently has the issue developed. Nothing new has been installed.

I am running RH 10 on IE9 compiling WebHelp and this issue appears on my hard drive, not a network.

Here is the compile information as it appears in my OUTPUT VIEW:

Starting compilation...

WebHelp preprocessor 10.0.0.287

Clearing output folder...

Compiling \\stkprod14\users1\DANIALM\desktop\Documents\RoboHELPData\RoboHelp Office\ask_sadie_web_merge\generate\mergedProjects\Finger Lakes Collection\Finger_Lakes_Collection.htm ...

Preparing to create WebHelp...

Preparing files for WebHelp...

Copying files...

Updating files...

Finished preparing in 24 sec(s)

Any ideas appreciated.

Mike