Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with CFCONTENT

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2008 Mar 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have a problem is using the <cfcontent > tag in my application.
I retrive the file from the database and then use the <cfcontent> tag to let it open/download in user system.

<cfheader name="Content-Disposition" value="attachment;filename=#getFiledata.fname#"/>
<cfcontent type="text/plain" file="#attributes.filelocation##getFiledata.fname#" deleteFile="Yes">

its opening the file, but its not deleting it even deleteFile is set to "Yes".

if i try to delete explicitely by using
<cffile action="DELETE" file="#attributes.filelocation##getFiledata.fname#" > , no code is execcuted after the <cfcontent> tag.

is this bug in the Tag? Please guide me if i am doing any thing wrong in this code.
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 05, 2008 Mar 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Does the account that the ColdFusion service runs as have permission to delete files from the attributes.filelocation directory?

Have you check the ColdFusion and OS error logs for any errors relating to this issue?

If permissions are not the issue, please post all your code and any error messages you are receiving.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation