0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 4, 2008 10:13 PM by OwenWest

Load CFM Page Weirdness

OwenWest Level 1
      Hi all,

Having a very strange problem and I'm hoping somebody out there can help. From my Flex application I am using a navigateToURL call to load a CFM page (Report.cfm) located in the root of the Flex application. On my test CF server (Windows 2003 SP2, ColdFusion 8 multiserver with Hotfix 2) this works fine. However the same application on my new production box (Windows Server 2003 R2 SP1, ColdFusion 8 multiserver with Hotfix 2) every second page load (even refreshes within the browser) fails with a 404 error. I get the coldfusion default error page saying "File Not Found: /Report.cfm". If I hit the refresh button in the browser the report loads as expected.

As you can imaging this has been driving me completely nuts for the past few days. The CFM page basically just runs a stored procedure against the SQL Server database (SQL Server 2000 SP4) and uses CFDOCUMENT to output a pretty report page as a PDF. The URL request uses a bunch of query parameters (eg. Report.cfm?ID=123&Type=XRay.

I am wondering whether there is something different between the Windows 2003 and Windows 2003 R2 operating systems or IIS or something. If anybody has any ideas or suggestions please respond!