How to add a Drop Shadow to Text with Photoshop Touch
Learn to create text, give it a custom color, rotate or resize it, and add a drop shadow to add dimension.
1. After selecting the "Drop Shadow Text" tutorial, press "Begin Tutorial" to start. Create a text layer.
2. Tap the keyboard icon to enter or change the text.
3. Type in your message.
4. Tap and scroll to change the typeface.
5. Tap the Color dot. Touch rainbow gradient to select new color.
6. Drag on the handles to resize and move the text as desired. Tap OK.
7. Tap Effects > Basic > Drop Shadow.
8. Tap the back arrow in the top options bar. This will prompt you to save. Press Save to save your project.
Download the attached file to view in PDF format.