Paint with effects with Photoshop Touch
Make the subject of your photo really stand out by painting your images with special effects.
1. After selecting the "Paint with Effects" tutorial, press "Begin Tutorial" to start. Tap and drag to select the Effects paint tool.
2. Tap Mode > Effect to paint with an effect instead of color.
3. Select the Black & White effect
4. Reduce the brush size to about 30
5. Paint everything but the horse to make the entire background black & white.
6. Now select the Saturation effect.
7. Increase the saturation to 100%. Tap OK.
8. Paint only the horse with the saturation effect to enhance its color.
9. Tap the back arrow in the top options bar. This will prompt you to save. Press Save to save your project.
Download the attachment to view this tutorial in PDF format.
I tried to make this tutorial, but the saturation tool does not work. Instead of saturating the colors, the filter of the alters. As an example, instead of making the brown horse, turns a greenish color. My tablet is a BQ Edison. Everything else seems to work fine except this filter.