How to create photo frames with Photoshop Touch
Create a quick frame for your photo. Then use effects to add texture, dimension, and shading.
1. After selecting the "Create a Photo Frames" tutorial, press "Begin Tutorial" to start. Tap Add Layer, then tap Empty Layer.
2. Choose the Rectangle Marquee selection tool from the toolbox.
3. Tap Corners and enter a radius of 15px.
4. Starting from the top left corner, create a selection for the inside of your frame.
Tip: If you don't like the selection you've created, tap once anywhere on the screen to deselect and try again.
5. Choose Select > Inverse to select only the frame area.
6. Tap the & menu. Then choose Fill & Stroke.
7. Tap Color. Select a color and tap OK.
8. Choose Effects > Artistic > Scratches
9. Choose a color for the scratches, set type as Crumpled, and tap OK.
10. Choose Select > Deselect
11. Choose Effects > Basic > Bevel.
12. Adjust the Angle and other values and tap OK.
13. Choose Effects > Basic > Drop Shadow
14. Adjust the Angle and other values and tap OK.
15. Tap the back arrow in the top options bar. This will prompt you to save. Press Save to save your project.
Download this attachment to view this tutorial in PDF format.