How to Add a Tattoo in Photoshop Touch
Add a tattoo by transforming and applying a simple graphic to any area of skin in a photo.
1. After selecting the "Add a Tattoo" tutorial, press "Begin Tutorial" to start. The top layer of this image isn't visible. Tap the target icon on the layer to make it appear.
2. The tattoo graphic is too large. Tap Transform to scale and rotate the graphic.
3. Drag any of the frame handles to reduce the size of the graphic.
4. Drag the center of the graphic to move it onto the arm.
5. Grab the rotate handle and rotate to match the angle of the arm. Tap OK.
6. Tap Layer properties and change the blend mode to Darken.
Tip: When choosing the Darken blend mode, only the darkest pixels in the graphic layer and the layer beneath will show. The white pixels on the graphic layer are still there but they are invisible in Darken mode.
7. To enhance the tattoo effect, reduce its opacity to about 70%.
8. Tap Layer properties again to close the dialog and evaluate your work.
9. Tap the back arrow in the top options bar. This will prompt you to save. Press Save to save your project.
To view this tutorial in a PDF format, download the attachment