3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 20, 2012 8:05 PM by Todd_Kopriva

    After Effects CS6 Crashing on Dynamic Link

    preditorj40153117 Level 1

      Macpro Quad 3.0 Intel / 7GB 667Mhz Ram / 10.7.5

       

      I had a project in Premier that i was working on. I was using 'replace with ae comp' to send to ae and add an effect.

      NOTE: The basic cut was done in Pr cs5 and was reopened in Pr cs6 for finishing. Pr cs6 was where all of the Dynamic Linking took place.

       

      Also, I had noticed from the moment i started DLinks to Ae that during the tweaks, (meaning i sent to Ae and done some stuff then saved and closed Ae > Then reopened these Dlinks for tweaking), the DLink was only updating the comp in the Pr cs6 project assets and not updating the clip in the SEQ.  So to see the tweaks i had to delete the clip in the TL and then replace it with the newly adjusted Ae comp.

       

      Yesterday, already Dlinked 3 comps before this happened they where tweaked several times before i closed the project for the day. When i opened today i proceeded to the next clip and sent it to Ae and i got this..... (this is not everything that came up but i could not scroll the report)

       

      A copy of your project was saved at: /Volumes/Hitachi HD/  Video  OverFlow/BMD Untapped/BMD Output 4 AE/3rd Trick v2_2.aep.

       

       

      Last log message was: <140735182047584> <Assert> <0> samurai::SpanManager::SetManualFrame(int, unsigned int, unsigned int)

      samurai::SpanManager::SpanManager(std::basic_string<unsigned char, std::char_traits<unsigned char>, dvacore::utility::SmallBlockAllocator::STLAllocator<unsigned char> > const&, boost::rational<int>)

      BEE_SamuraiSequences::BEE_SamuraiSequences(std::basic_string<unsigned char, std::char_traits<unsigned char>, dvacore::utility::SmallBlockAllocator::STLAllocator<unsigned char> > const&)

      BEE_SamuraiEffect::Read(SLU_File*, SLU_ChunkInfo const*)

      TDB_IndexedStreamGroup::ReadAndStore(TDB_MatchName const&, SLU_File*, SLU_ChunkInfo const*)

      FLT_Parade::ReadAndStore(TDB_MatchName const&, SLU_File*, SLU_ChunkInfo const*)

      TDB_StreamGroup::Read(SLU_File*, SLU_ChunkInfo const*)

      TDB_NamedStreamGroup::ReadAndStore(TDB_MatchName const&, SLU_File*, SLU_ChunkInfo const*)

      TDB_StreamGroup::Read(SLU_File*, SLU_ChunkInfo const*)

      BEE_Layer::ReadPlus(SLU_File*, SLU_ChunkInfo const*, BEEp_FileInfo*, BEE_LayerData const&, std::basic_string<unsigned short, std::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::utility::SmallBlockAllocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const*, BEE_Project*)

      BEE_Layer::ReadPlus(SLU_File*, SLU_ChunkInfo const*, BEEp_FileInfo*, BEE_LayerData const&, std::basic_string<unsigned short, std::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::utility::SmallBlockAllocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const*, BEE_Project*)

      BEE_Layer::ReadPlus(SLU_File*, SLU_ChunkInfo const*, BEEp_FileInfo*, BEE_LayerData const&, std::basic_string<unsigned short, std::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::utility::SmallBlockAllocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const*, BEE_Project*)

      BEE_Layer::ReadPlus(SLU_File*, SLU_ChunkInfo const*, BEEp_FileInfo*, BEE_LayerData const&, std::basic_string<unsigned short, std::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::utility::SmallBlockAllocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const*, BEE_Project*)

      BEE_Layer::ReadPlus(SLU_File*, SLU_ChunkInfo const*, BEEp_FileInfo*, BEE_LayerData const&, std::basic_string<unsigned short, std::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::utility::SmallBlockAllocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const*, BEE_Project*)

      BEE_SaveProject(BEE_Project*, unsigned int, unsigned int, int, int, int, int, BEE_ActiveItemInfo const*, std::set<BEE_Item*, std::less<BEE_Item*>, std::allocator<BEE_Item*> > const*, FILE_Spec*)

      BEE_LoadProject(FILE_Spec*, BEE_FolderItem*, unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char*, BEE_ActiveItemInfo*, unsigned int*, BEE_Project*)

      BEE_TimeDisplayFormat2T_TimeFormatInfo(BEE_TimeDisplayFormat const*, T_TimeFormatInfo*)

      BEE_UndoRedoCount(int*, int*)

      BEE_DoCommand(short, BEE_CommandInfo*)

      CPDir::SaveProjectToFileSpec(FILE_Spec*, int, bool)

      CEggApp::OpenDocument(FILE_Spec**, unsigned