• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing upgrade on new computer if prior edition is not installed

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2012 Nov 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install Lightroom 4 upgrade on my new desktop, which does not have Lightroom 3 installed. My copy of LR 3 is 800 miles away and I will not see the box until next May.

Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You only need the serial numbers. During instal lyou will be asked for a qualifying product and then must input the serial number for LR3 as a secondary number.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Mylenium, but that information is 800 miles away in an empty summer house.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My information, serial number, is not available.

Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 09:53:27 -0700

To: donaldmullaney@hotmail.com

Subject: Installing upgrade on new computer if prior edition is not installed

Re: Installing upgrade on new computer if prior edition is not installed

created by Mylenium in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up - View the full discussion

You only need the serial numbers. During instal lyou will be asked for a qualifying product and then must input the serial number for LR3 as a secondary number. Mylenium

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/4864853#4864853

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines