• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Doesn't Display in Firefox 4.0.1

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2012 Nov 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 64-bit Windows 7 OS with Firefox 4.0.1 and I installed the latest version of flash (11.5.502.110).  When I go to verify the installation on Adobe websites like http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html the display is blank, no box and no information about the Adobe Flash versions.  This problem isn't with the recent upgrade installation of Flash, I've been having the problem with older releases of Flash but I hadn't thought to debug the problem since I simply use a different browser when it doesn't in Firefox.  I have tried the firefox debugging steps and no luck with that either.

Anything anyone can do to help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Installing Flash Player in Internet Explorer doesn't install Flash Player in Firefox. I think this could be the issue here.

Could you please access the following page using Firefox and try installing Flash Player: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I had already done that but I did it again and still have the same results, nothing is displayed when i go to that verification web page.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2012 Nov 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the plugin (Shockwave Flash) enabled in Firefox?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2012 Nov 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it is enabled and it displays the correct version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines