Hi, what Windows version are you trying to run this on?
Hello, sorry to hear you're having this problem. I have not seen this error before, so it would be helpful if you could answer Mark's question about the version of Windows you're running.
I'd like you to try running the installer in silent mode which will require using the command prompt. Here are the steps:
- In Explorer, browse to the location of the AdobeEdgeInspect.msi, then right click the msi file and choose properties.
- Highlight the path for location in the properties dialog and press Ctrl+C to copy it to your clipboard.
- Back in Explorer, browse to your C:\Windows\System32\ folder.
- Right click the cmd.exe and choose "Run as administrator".
- Click past the User Account Control dialog if necessary so the command window is opened.
- Type cd <space> then right click the command window and choose Paste to paste the path that you previously copied to the clipboard.
- Press enter and you should now be in the current folder of your AdobeEdgeInspect.msi file.
- Now type "msiexec /i AdobeEdgeInspect.msi /qn+" and press enter.
- This will execute the installer with no UI and the '+' triggers a dialog that will appear at the end of the install letting you know if it was successful.
- Ideally you get the "install was successful" dialog.
Please let me know if this works for you or if any of the steps are unclear.
Mi SO es Windows 7 Pro y ya he conseguido instalarlo con sus instrucciones, muchisimas gracias. Desconfiaba de los foros pero en este caso ha sido de mucha utilidad, saludos y hasta la próxima
Glad to hear it's working for you now