FormsESC already knows all of this, but for those who are interested, here's a link to the other discussion: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1103871
I noticed that some of the radio button appearances are missing (e.g., the ones on the second page, and others). When I removed the usage rights with Acrobat 9 by doing a "File > Save a Copy", cleared the form (Forms > Clear Form) and re-enabled (Advanced > Extend Features...), it worked fine after multiple (>20) open/edit/save/close cycles.
So I suspect something is going wrong with the FormsCentral enabling process.
Thanks Randy, I sent the copies as requested.
Hoping to hear some good news in the very near future!