11 Replies Latest reply on Nov 26, 2012 6:36 PM by Jim_Simon

BIG PROBLEM BETWEEN PREMIERE PRO CS6 and FAST TRACK PRO

persepolo

Hi there...im running premiere pro cs6 on macbook pro 2010 with 8 gb of ram...im editing a project of hd material from a canon 5d..i got all the sound from an external recorder, all the sound is already syncronized... i need to do some cleaning on it....i got an USB fast track pro from M-audio that work well....

the problem is this : every time i have to send a clip to another aplication for the cleaning of the sound( audition with dynamic link or soundtrack pro exporting a .wav file) after a while (it can be a couple of minutes or more) i listene a clic on my headphones and the sound goes back to the speakers of the macbook pro, after that i must reconfigure again the audio hardware and audio output mapping again ( this happen almost with every clip and only between audition and premiere) anyway i started to use soundtrack pro to avoid this problem... but what is happening now is  that many times after i listen the clic on the headphones or after im tryng to go back from one audio application to premiere, premiere freeze out or shhot down....

the poject is kind of big and restart premiere 3 or 4 times in an hour of job in my mac book pro  its not what i call a productive hour oj job...

somebody have the same issue??

please let me know becouse im starting to get really mad...

anyway ill post also in the m- audio website to check it out over there

thanks in advance