4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 16, 2012 4:14 PM by subtlefly72

    Where is the brush tool associated with tablets gone to in CS6?


      I have a problem right now. Do you know that icon which is next to the brush size icon once you select the brush tool?

      That icon once you insert a drawing tablet in so that your drawings can be better with how much pressure you put into it? I forgot the name of it but it does not appear when I put my tablet in.. But it worked in CS5.5.

      HELP PLEASE. Without this tool, I basically bought CS6 for no reason as this is the most important thing I need to even begin any work.