2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 26, 2012 7:27 PM by Spudman

Insert HTML5 Video options

Spudman Level 1

Apologies if this has already been asked.

I am currently running the DW CS6 Cloud version on my laptop and my work partner is running the CS6 box product on his.

My version has extra features such as the 'Media' insert panel and also new 'Form' features but his does not!!  We have tried updating his version but to no avail. The question is will Adobe make the additional features I have in my Cloud version of Dreamweaver available to non-cloud versions or is there away around this problem?

• 1. Re: Insert HTML5 Video options
          John Waller Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Spudman wrote:

The question is will Adobe make the additional features I have in my Cloud version of Dreamweaver available to non-cloud versions

Yes, in version DW CS7.

One of the most widely advertised benefits of the Cloud version is advance access to new features way before the non-Cloud version.

Adobe has stated that the non-Cloud version will get security and bug fixes. Cloud will get that plus new features incrementally.

Cloud version is 12.1. Non-Cloud version is 12.0.2. Non-Cloud versions cannot access the 12.1 Cloud update.

You could always set up the page in the Cloud version. The non-Cloud version can copy the code.

Have you thought about switching the non-Cloud version to the Cloud?

• 2. Re: Insert HTML5 Video options
            Spudman Level 1

Many thanks John, sounds like Adobe would prefer all users to use the cloud then.

Excuse the language but I would say a lot of non-cloud users are going to pissed off with this :-(  - thanks again