1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 30, 2006 3:04 PM by ExploreLearning

Lost my script

Opera Rat Level 1
      I had this all figured out and I must have switched to an older file and did work on that. Because after 3 days of working on this older file my menu script is an old version. AND I CAN'T MAKE IT WORK ANYMORE. I spent so much time on this. I'm ready to have a nervous breakdown. I've tried to re-do it but I can't seem to figure it out. Below is my script. There are extra properties which I've had no success in working with. This is for a drop down menu on a navigation bar. So far I've been able to open the menus by clicking on them, move the cursor to the next item on the nav bar and have that menu open, and I have a movie script that closes all menus when you anywhere else on the screen.

What isn't working is rollovers. I don't remember how I did them. I tried attaching a script to each menu item in the dropdown menu. This script just does the rollover thing - that works, but when I mouseLeave the menu item it dissappears instead of returning to the normal state. I think this is because of the script that opens the menu. Can someone please help me. This has set me back an entire day.