- Export the video from AE to a FLV video file
- Open a new Flash document at the same frame rate and correct size for your banner
- In Flash, File->Import->Import to Stage, select the .flv video file produced by AE
- Select "Embed FLV in SWF and play in timeline", click Next
- Symbol type: Embedded Video, leave all 3 boxes checked (instance on stage, expand timeline, include audio), click Next
- Click Finish
You will see your FLV on the timeline. If you wish it to loop, do nothing but File->Publish if the version of Flash Player selection is fine.
If you don't want it to loop then insert a new layer in the Timeline. On the last frame of the video in the new layer above right-click on that frame and insert a blank keyframe. Click that blank keyframe, open your Actions panel (F9). Put this code:
Thank you, I have done that. But when I go to send it to the other company, they can only have the SWF file which will not play without the source FLV also connected to it. I need to find a solution to getting the FLV file from AE to Flash and exporting it as a SWF that any computer can open.
That's exactly what the process above will do. Note the step:
- Select "Embed FLV in SWF and play in timeline"
What that means is store the video inside the SWF itself. You will only have a single SWF file when done. You do not need the FLV externally.
I can embed it and give you a SWF with the FLV embedded to prove it if you like. Just shoot me a private message with a download link to the FLV and tell me which version of Flash Player you'd like to target. I will use the instructions above and produce a single SWF that plays the video with no further files needed.