1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 14, 2006 5:40 PM by pixel41

Visual SourceSafe Support?

bcelenza
      I've recently been running into an issue with the integrated sourcesafe support in Dreamweaver 8. I notice when you specify the project location you only get so many characters in the input field. The problem I'm running into is more often than not my project locations require more characters than the field allows, therefore truncating my project location and prohibiting VSS access.

My question is, does anyone know of an update or fix for this problem, or has anyone else experienced this issue?

Thanks in advance!
        • 1. Re: Visual SourceSafe Support?
          pixel41
          I'm bumping this question. Does anyone have an answer to this?

quote:

I've recently been running into an issue with the integrated sourcesafe support in Dreamweaver 8. I notice when you specify the project location you only get so many characters in the input field. The problem I'm running into is more often than not my project locations require more characters than the field allows, therefore truncating my project location and prohibiting VSS access.

My question is, does anyone know of an update or fix for this problem, or has anyone else experienced this issue?