• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 6.0 crashes on duplicate

Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2012 Nov 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trialing Captivate 6.0. For the most part, things are going well. However, when I try to use either the Duplicate (slide) or Copy (slide) function (Ctrl +D or Ctrl + C), the program crashes. And from this point, there is no return: I have to restart the computer. I need to be able to use these functions. Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the Run As Administrator option to launch Captivate?  If not, right click on the Captivate icon (or the EXE file in the Captivate install directory) and select the option to Run As Administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Rod,

Thank you for your reply.

I wasn't running Captivate as an administrator, but I've just tried that now, and it didn't help.

Could it simply be the computer runs out of memory? At the last restart, I opened Cap. (not as an admin'r), and then opened a very small project. I tried duplicating a slide and . . . it worked (for the first time). Then I opened my 'usual' project (which is just 8 slides of so), tried again, and Cap. crashed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources