• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems Downloading/ Installing

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2012 Dec 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having problems with Adobe Flash Player update. We currently have 10.3 (which is not allowing us to watch videos, etc). Our antivirus, Bitdefender, says we need an update. When I try to update, it stops downloading stating, "corrupt content from reliable source." Though I have seen this question on the forum before, all of the answers given to help have not worked for us. This has been going on for weeks. We have Windows 7 (64-bit) if that helps. Please help. This is getting old. We've had problems with our Lenovo B575 since the day we got it (September 2012) and now problems with Adobe are driving me over the computer-illiterate edge. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2012 Dec 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2012 Dec 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please download Flash Player from the following link: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea...

After downloading, close your browsers and then double-click the downloaded file.

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2012 Dec 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are the responses I got when trying to dowload:

C:\Users\McDonald\Downloads\intall_flash_player_ax.exe is not a valid Win32 appliction.

And

Install_flash_pl...ede  "Location" says "This program is not commonly downloaded and could harm your computer. Under actions I chose run anyway, but it would not let me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2012 Dec 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ciaramcdonald wrote:

C:\Users\McDonald\Downloads\intall_flash_player_ax.exe is not a valid Win32 appliction.

This means that your download is corrupted; download it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines