0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2012 12:07 PM by JennHysuick

Missing flex2gateway?

JennHysuick Level 1

I have written just a simple test project that sends a request to a CFC, which queries my DB, and sends the results back my mxml page.

I'm using Eclipse (4.2.1 Juno), and the Flex 4.6 SDK.  I have the CFEclipse plug in installed.  I hvae installed the developer version of ColdFusion 10 server, and am working in an instance I created (so the URL is localhost:8501)

I wrote a build file:

<!-- compile application -->

<target name="compileApplication">

<echo>Compiling SWF To Deploy</echo>

<mxmlc file="${Src.dir}/main.mxml" actionscript-file-encoding="UTF-8"

output="${Deploy.dir}/main.swf" debug="false" keep-generated-actionscript="true" services="${services.path}" context-root=" ">

<load-config filename="${FLEX_HOME}/frameworks/flex-config.xml" />

<default-background-color>0xFFFFFF</default-background-color>

<compiler.source-path path-element="${FLEX_HOME}/frameworks" />

</mxmlc>

<echo>Compiled SWF To Deploy</echo>

</target>

The page loads, but then I get the following error: Channel.Security.Error error Error #2048 url: 'http://127.0.0.1:8501/flex2gateway'

Does anyone know what I'm missing?  I've looked thru all sorts of sites about eding the config files and opening my firewall.  I have compared my config files (messaging-config, remoting-config, and services-config) best I can to the exisitng ones that are working on the CF8 install we are replacing, and other than the new stuff in 10, I can't see any differences!

Help!

Jenn