• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I install the CORRECT latest version for my Mac?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2012 Dec 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use a website that requires flash to create a photoalbum and it says I need version 11.5 of Flash. I tried to download it but it will not work. I came to the website and it says the newest verion is 11/5, but when I click to update it only offers me version 10.3. I tried uninstalling the version I have, as that is one of the solutions, but it did not help. I go to download the newest version and it still automatically offers version 10.3.

This is incredibly frustrating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2012 Dec 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to use Adobe Flash Player for Mac plug in ? It allows viewing of Web sites with Flash videos embedded in them to appear on the Mac OS. It is not available on App Store,but you can get it from the Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 04, 2012 Dec 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which version of Mac OS X are you using? To run Flash 11.5 you need at least Mac OS X 10.6 or higher (Snow Leopard or above).

If you are being offered Flash 10.3 it looks to me that you might be running Mac OS X 10.4 or 10.5 (Tiger, Leopard) in which case you need to update your Mac's OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines