9 Replies Latest reply on Oct 12, 2014 12:24 PM by ottowt

Adobe Scout Pricing

Ukie Level 1

Will Adobe Scout always be part of Creative Cloud for paid members, or is it something that will be sold seperatly?

• 1. Re: Adobe Scout Pricing
          imbert.thibault Adobe Employee

Hi Ukie,

That is correct. Adobe Scout will be part of Creative Cloud for paid members. We are actually providing Scout for free right now so that you can use it and and see how you like it.

Thibault Imbert

Sr. Product Manager | Adobe Scout

• 2. Re: Adobe Scout Pricing
            sgtechsl Level 1

Hello - pardon me for tagging a question onto this a month later, but I just want to confirm since the language being used on the website is a bit confusing: it says that "for a limited time", Scout and the developer tools are available free to Creative Cloud subscribers. This seems to imply that at some point it will no longer be free to Creative Cloud subscribers - as in, it will at some point be removed from Creative Cloud and become a separate, standalone, paid product. Can you confirm that Scout will always be part of Creative Cloud for subscribers?

• 3. Re: Adobe Scout Pricing

Hi SGTechSL,

Yes, that is correct. Scout will always be part of Creative Cloud. During a limited period, Scout is available for free through a free creative cloud membership. After this period, Scout will only be available through a paid Creative Cloud membership.

Thibault Imbert

Sr Product Manager | Adobe Scout

• 4. Re: Adobe Scout Pricing
                sgtechsl Level 1

Hello Thibault, thanks very much for the quick response!

So if I'm understanding correctly, there's a free trial period for Creative Cloud, and for now, Scout can be obtained as part of this free trial, but when the model changes, it will not be available through the Creative Cloud free trial period and will only "kick in" when a membership is fully paid?

In any event, I'm fully paid and plan to remain so indefinitely, so as long as that means Scout isn't going to disappear on me or become something I need to pay extra for beyond my paid Creative Cloud membership, I'm happy

• 5. Re: Adobe Scout Pricing

No, you are all good. You won't have to pay an additional fee. If you have a full membership, Scout will always be available to you :)

Thibault Imbert

Sr Product Manager | Adobe Scout

• 6. Re: Adobe Scout Pricing
                    sgtechsl Level 1

Excellent, thanks very much

• 7. Re: Adobe Scout Pricing
                      thx1138 Level 1

What about users who want to purchase Adobe Scout separately but do not want to purchase a Creative Cloud? I do not have internet connection oftens so Creative Cloud is not as relevant to me.

• 8. Re: Adobe Scout Pricing
                        SHIP

We would also like to know the answer to this.  Our corporate network is offline, and disconnected from the internet.  We need physical copies of our software to do development and cannot subjugate to an online-only, rent-based model.

• 9. Re: Adobe Scout Pricing
                          ottowt

Hi Thibault,

How long will/does the "limited period" last for free CC accounts?

Will there be a way to suscribe to only Adobe Scout CC?

Thanks