2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 4, 2012 3:13 PM by Jeff Arola

    Fonts and typing

    carl palka

      When typing a title ex(SUMMER) how can I rotate the word

        • 1. Re: Fonts and typing
          99jon Adobe Community Professional & MVP

          After you finish typing select the move tool from the top of the tools pallet.


          Then hover your mouse over one of the corner handles untill the cursor changer to two arrows. You can then rotate the text box. Click in the middle of the box to position. Drag the corner squares in and out to scale the text.

          • 2. Re: Fonts and typing
            Jeff Arola Adobe Community Professional

            Or if your typing in the photoshop elements editor, you can hold down the Ctrl (cmd) key and rotate the text and then release the Ctrl key to continue typing.