• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need Photoshop CS5.5 installer - where to download?

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2012 Dec 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting this: "One or more files in the Adobe Application Support folder, necessary for running Photoshop, are missing.  Please run the Photoshop installer and re-install Photoshop." when I try to run my copy of PS5.5. Er... where do I find the installer? The download does not appear to be available anywhere on the Adobe site.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2012 Dec 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you no longer have a access to your Creative Suite 5.5 install files then please follow the steps listed at http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs5-5-direct-download-links.html to download Photoshop CS5.1.  Please make sure to follow the Very Important Instructions section prior to scrolling down and clicking on the download links.

I would also recommend making a back up of the installation files in case you need them again in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines