4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 10, 2012 12:20 PM by Todd_Kopriva

    Wireframe Effect


      I need to know what the name of the effect is when the wireframe effect appears on the plane in this video?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al4Ypy-Zsa8&feature=player_embedded    It was all done in Adobe Effects CS6.  How do i do this?  Thanks