Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

file size increases when migrating to RH7

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2008 Mar 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi experts,
I am a Frame Expert, but a RoboHelp Novice. I created a new help project in RH7, based on an old one in RH6. It generated and now the R&D department is telling me that many new files are created and the file size is 10MB larger. Can someone tell me if all these files are necessary?

xxx.ali
xxx.BRS
xxx.cpd
xxx.glo
xxx.hhc
xxx.hhk
xxx.ign
xxx.ldb
xxx.phr
xxx.ppf
xxx.pss
xxx.stp
xxx.svn
xxx.xpj

Im sure that most of these file extensions were created in the previous version and that the file name itself (which I didn't list) is what is new, but before I tell this to the engineer I want to be sure.

Size is an issue because this software is being deployed from a flash card. the extra 10MB in space could be considered a blocker and stop our development.

Any help is great!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2008 Mar 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Please don't cross post. It wastes time for people searching answers later as only one post will get answered and it wastes our time cross referencing.

See below for post with answer.

http://tinyurl.com/2krqmm

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp