• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Website settings are not remembered after restarting

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2012 Dec 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same trouble. In the past and now. When I play a game a site will ask me for permission to store a certain amount on the storage panel. I click on the allow button and everything is fine. After I leave the page and come back in any length of time, all settings are gone and all of the games I played have to be started over and over again. I have the latest version of Adobe Flash and all settings are correct, but nothing can change this. I went through all of this a couple of montha ago and some guy asked me to try at least 40 things, He finally gave up and quit responding. Adobe is a piece of junk that should be banned from the internet. I have wasted 1.5 hours of my time tonight just trying to log in. I am not a novice. I have been using PC and Mac for over 20 years. This is a problem that Adobe just does not know how to fix.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2012 Dec 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I branched this to a new topic, as the one you responded on was over a year old.  It sounds like you either have something clearing Flash's shared objects (Flash cookies) on browser restart or you're having a problem actually writing to the folder and saving the shared objects to begin with.

What OS, browser and Flash Player version are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2012 Dec 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using XP, Firefox 17.0.1 and the latest version of flash. Have

automatic updates and installs. Everything was working a few months ago and

then just started clearing everything out all by itself. No settings were

changed. There are some sites now such as my bank that do not even put

anything in the panel, like before. Other sites I used do not even request

to be allowed or denied. I can still use the sites that request space, but

as soon as I leave the page, everything is wiped out. I need to find

something else that actually works all of the time, unlike Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2012 Dec 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you paste the contents of the page that is displayed when you type "about:support" in Firefox's address bar?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines