Just reinstalled to see if it was installation... and issue repeats.
I haven't seen this error yet. My tests, also using Cloud on Win 8, work just fine.
Is it only one sequence, or have you tested others, using different media?
I've only tested this one sequence. It's a project conversion from vegas 12 pro. (Vegas 12 has been a nightmare, hince the change to Adobe).
I'm able to open the sequence fine, I can render it fine. I WAS able to export a single OMF from Premiere with this specific sequence... however, after the 1 time, I only get the cpp error.
I wish the error message was a bit more descriptive as I don't mind troubleshooting issues myself. I'm unsure how to best go about this.
Well, for starters, test another sequence using different media.
How was the project converted to Premiere?
I've found OMF export from Premiere has worked really well, but recently I had a project that I had to XML from Final Cut into Premiere, and OMF export became impossible. I would definitely test with another sequence and media to eliminate whether it's a general problem or specific to that sequence, and after that look into whether the conversion process might have introduced issues.
I was not able to resolve my problems and had to resort to exporting a number of separate OMFs out of FCP for our Soundie to line up. Hope you have better luck.
It was exported from Vegas using the Premiere Proj option (new in Vegas 12). I've tested another sequence, (which I converted from Vegas), and it seemed to work fine.
If I copy and paste the problem sequence to a new sequence, I can export, but the OMF is unreadble.
Exporting AAF doesn't seem to work right for whatever reason either.
Going to try to roll back to Win7 and see if I have any better luck.