2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2012 8:15 PM by Santanu Karar RSS

Spark DataGrid throws double-click (bug?)

Santanu Karar Community Member

I've simple usage of Spark DataGrid in my AIR application, as follows:

<s:DataGrid id="dgHosts"

dataProvider="{CollectionAC}" itemRenderer="components.renderers.HostRenderer"

width="100%" height="100%"

sortableColumns="true" variableRowHeight="true" borderVisible="false"

contentBackgroundColor="0xe0e0e0" selectionColor="0xf6f6f6" doubleClickEnabled="false"

Here 'HostRenderer' is type of GridItemRenderer as it should be. The problem is despite of making 'doubleClickEnabled' to false, the gridClick even fires twice if double-clicked on any of the grid item row! Is this supposed to be, when doubleClickEnabled set to 'false'! It creates some complexities managing things as I couldn't able to understand when its double clicked! I've even tried to see what it's 'target' while a double click event occurs, and its always return 'grid' as its target - is there anyway to overcomple this double click issue?

Santanu. K