1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 6, 2012 10:22 AM by rush_pawan

workflow models are not displaying in CQ 5.4 in workflow console but can see the models in the crx

Vijay@CQ

Hi all,

We have CQ5.4 installation on our one box their we are facing one issue where we can't see the list of models in Workflow console's model tab as well intance & Archive are also empty.

I checked the permission for the user & that user has read & other permission.

I already taken the model package from other server & deployed their but so far no success.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Vijay

• 1. Re: workflow models are not displaying in CQ 5.4 in workflow console but can see the models in the crx
          rush_pawan Level 4

Hello Vijay,

Instances and Archieve are for admin group so until that user belongs to usergroup he can not see the data inside instances and archieve. Now you other problem that same user can not see anything under "model" tab having "read" permission is stragne because he should.

There are couple of things.

1. Is it happening only for that user?

2. If yes, there is something wrong with user configuration or assigning the previlleges but any how can you check his permission on "/etc/workflow/models" node (you can check it throug CQ console)

3. If everything looks good (at step 2), then i would suggest to check logs mainly (error.log) if something wrong happening at back side.

Let me know if above doesn't help you.

Thanks,

Pawan