5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2012 12:23 PM by sinious RSS

flash player 11 is very glitchy on ALL browsers and makes my CPU usage 100%,Streaming media headache

Zamedeus Community Member

flash player 11 is very glitchy on ALL browsers and makes my CPU usage 100%, making all youtube and pandora or any streaming media a headache, i have a low-end but good quality Emachine with Windows 7 Sv pk. 1, AMD Athalon Processor 2650e 1.6 GHz 2GB ram 32-bit, which isn't that bad, it used to play HD videos and everything without a skip or lag, it is virus clean, and clean of any large bulky programs, the only thing that went wrong was the fact that the adobe flash updates slowly but surely made it worse, AND it will not let me roll-back to an older version anymore like it used to, so WTF is up? no one seems to have an answer for this, and it seems like ADOBE is doing everything in it's power to not let me ask this question or get it solved, maybe it's because I AM TOO SMART FOR IT AND KNOW IT'S A FAILURE. so please, anyone who actually has a degree in this field is welcome, but no BS anymore, i want answers.

[moved to Flash Player forum]

Message was edited by: sinious