0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 6, 2012 10:30 AM by grimsy

Using <cfexecute> to start FMLEcmd.exe

grimsy

Hi!

I'm trying to use <cfexecute> to start the command line utility to start a fmle session.

Coldfusion is running locally of course not on a remote server :-)

I am trying to use Coldfusion to make a sort of an easy start stop interface for the FMLE.

I could just run it in the command window (cmd.exe), but I'm trying to make it look a bit more "sexy".

So far it is not working out too good I'm affraid :-(

I was wondering if anyone could help.

Here is the code:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------------------------------

<cfexecute name="C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Flash Media Live Encoder 3.2\FMLECmd.exe"

arguments="/p C:\Coldfusion10\cfusion\wwwroot\simpleovp\test.xml"

variable="data"

timeout="10" />

<cfoutput>#data#</cfoutput>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the typical output:

Adobe(R) Flash(R) Media Live Encoder Command Line Utility v 3.2.0.9932 Copyright(C) 2009-10 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Thu Dec 06 2012 19:12:38 : Audio Settings :- Device : Microphone (USB Audio Device) Format : Mp3 Mono Sample Rate : 22050 Hz Bit rate : 48 Kbps Volume : 75 % Stream to Flash Media Server :- FMS URL : rtmp://flhub0.c07147.cdn.qbrick.com/07147 Backup URL : Stream Name: norstat1,0lfasaud Thu Dec 06 2012 19:12:38 : Selected audio input device: Microphone (USB Audio Device) Thu Dec 06 2012 19:12:38 : FMLE with UID "rtmp://flhub0.c07147.cdn.qbrick.com/07147+norstat1,0lfasaud" is already registered in Shared memory. Please try changing your first output streamname or filename(if not streaming to FMS). Stopping encoding session. Thu Dec 06 2012 19:12:38 : Closing Application.

I thought it might be that cf did not have sufficient user righs to run this properly because the profile is running just fine in a command line window (cmd.exe).

I went in and changed the Log on as in the Coldfusion Application Server service to an account with admin rights, rebboted, but are getting the same result.

Any ideas?

Thanx.

J